EcoVac Services has provided subcontract remediation services for over 375 clients, primarily environmental consulting firms that serve commercial, state government, and federal government clients. Ultimate DoD clients include the U.S. Army, Navy and Air Force such as at Fort Gillem, Redstone Arsenal, Fort Campbell, Fort Benning, Robins AFB, Memphis NAS, Edwards AFB, Hunter Army Airfield, and Andrews AFB.
EcoVac Services provides its services mainly through prime contractors who select our unique technologies as the best cost-performance alternative for remediating groundwater sites. Our cost and performance advantages include:
- Remediation in Place (RIP) - Fully operational in as little as 24 hours
- Remediation Complete (RC) - Months, not years
- Remedial Process Optimization (RPO) - Start to finish, as frequently as hourly
- Lithologies - Effective in all types (clays to fractured bedrock)
- Non-disruptive - Small footprint, short operational duration, flexible schedule
- Depth to Groundwater - Over 100 feet
- VOC Effectiveness - All LNAPLs and DNAPLs
- High Viscosity VOCs - ~90% reduction demonstrated in the lab for coal tar
- Carbon Footprint - >75% reduction over traditional techniques
- Installation Capital Cost - Zero, 100% mobile
- O&M Cost - Zero, no fixed installation
- Total Cost - Small fraction of traditional techniques
EcoVac Services routinely offers guaranteed closure contracts (Performance Based Contract - PBC) for well characterized sites that are sometimes less than non-guaranteed bids. The average PBC contract cost is $287,000 for closure of a 1/3-acre plume with 4-month remediation duration.
A sample list of the sites at which we have performed remedial services appears below.
- Robins AFB, GA
- Lockheed/Dobbins AFB, GA
- Fort Gillem, GA
- Hunter Army Airfield, GA
- Fort Benning, GA
- Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
- Andrews AFB, MD
- Edwards AFB, CA
- Memphis NAS, TN
- Meridian NAS, MS
- Anniston Army Depot, AL
- US Naval Observatory, Washington, DC
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Greenville ANG, TN
- Cherry Point, NC
- Redstone Arsenal, AL
- Defense Informational Systems Agency (DISA) service center, Arlington, VA
- U.S. Navy Naval Recreational Center, Solomons Island, MD
For additional information about EcoVac Services for government clients and its patented technologies, please contact Rob Kelly at email@example.com.
Please provide us with the details of your site so we can evaluate the costs of the job. CLICK HERE
Click here for a free lunch & presentation.
Share This Page