EcoVac Solutions-Removal of NAPL & Dissolved-Phase Contaminants
EcoVac Services provides expedited and cost-effective in-situ mobile remedial solutions for VOC impacted sites. Our solutions include:
- Mobile dual phase multi phase extraction (EFR®) for the removal of all VOC phases (i.e. separate, adsorbed, dissolved, and vapor phases) from the entire soil column utilizing a single remedial process. EcoVac Services is the world leader in mobile dual phase multi phase extraction services, having conducted over 15,000 mobile dual phase multi phase extraction events at over 2,300 sites throughout the United States (40 states) and Puerto Rico.
- Removal of NAPL (LNAPL and DNAPL) utilizing our patented SURFAC® process, which combines the elements of surfactant emplacement with dual phase multi phase extraction. EcoVac Services has become the leading provider of surfactant remediation services in the United States, having completed over 100 SURFAC®projects.
- Removal of dissolved phase VOCs utilizing our proprietary ISCO-EFR® process, which combines the elements of chemical oxidant emplacement with dual phase multi phase extraction. EcoVac Services has become a leading provider of chemical oxidation (ISCO) remediation services in the United States
- Enhanced removal of viscous NAPLs and DNAPLs, such as coal tar, creosote, crude oil, and No. 6 fuel oil (bunker fuel), utilizing cosolvents and biosolvents combined with the dual phase multi phase extraction process, a patented process referred to as SOLV-IT®.
- Treatability studies
- Research and development
- Green and sustainable remediation
Please provide us with the details of your site so we can evaluate the costs of the job. CLICK HERE
Click here for a free lunch & presentation.
Share This Page